Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Color Scheme: Pink, Gray, White and Black

Here is a color scheme I just can't get enough of.  I'm obsessed.  Pink (both hot pink and pale pink), gray, black, and tons of white.  The white makes it airy, while the black makes it romantic, sophisticated and the hot pink makes it a little edgy.  A perfect color scheme.  It looks great with pops of turquoise, red or yellow.  Or for even more romance, lilac and silver.


Hot pink and gray are fab together as these two pieces of art show.  Pink is not just a girly color and can be used in a modern and edgy way.  I love both of these pieces of art so much, I'd love to have them reproduced on very large canvases.  Images:  left flickr user orphotographer, right the style files. Here are some gorgeous rooms in this color scheme.  I am also loving the addition of organic pieces.




Notice those legs on the coffee table.  I love how the paint treatment makes them look like they've been dipped.  It's the best of both worlds.  Add some color and show the wood.  I'm seeing these everywhere and I love them.  Stay tuned for a post devoted to this subject.




How awesome is this bathroom?  I thoroughly love the modern shape of the hot pink tub.  I'd love to see an over sized crystal chandelier hanging here.

Want just a little of this color scheme?  Pillows are the perfect way to add a pop of color.  These gorgeous pillows are from Bholu.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin