Friday, March 25, 2011

What I didn't buy... but am still thinking about

I mentioned below that my sister-in-law and I went to West Elm in Columbus, Ohio last week.  I bought a couple of pretty things that I had been coveting for a while, delighting in the fact that I didn't have to pay shipping and handling.  (Even though gas is $3.59 a gallon and Columbus is 142 miles one way - go figure.)  I thought I had the West Elm catalog memorized, but I didn't remember these lovely, simply designed tea pots and cups.
I hemmed and hawed over that teapot.  It wasn't expensive, but I had already stretched my limited budget.  Now I'm regretting it.  These pieces remind me of Paige Russell's work, which I dearly love.

I'd love to have one of her vessels.  But the West Elm tea pot is more in line with my budget.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin