Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pottery Jones

I adore the internet and I adore flickr. I am always discovering artists who I might never have experienced. The discovery and connection the internet has afforded me is a miracle I am deeply grateful for.
Today I would like to present the work of a marvelous potter I recently discovered on flickr, Richard Bax. All of his work is sensual and serene, elegant and simple. It begs to be touched, just like good pottery should. If you are a pottery buff, you simply must check out his flickr set. Here are a few examples of his work. I love all of his work so much, I had difficulty selecting just a few works to highlight.

























Oh how I wish I could touch these! I am sure the texture is marvelous. Great work, Richard!


















2 comments:

kim. said...

Funny, before I read your last blurb I was thinking too that I just wanted to reach out and touch them. PRETTY!!

kim. said...

Where are my manners?? MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Peggy!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin