Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Pink!

Dear readers, I just can't stop obsessing about pink. I am considering painting my apartment, and I adore pink used in a modern, edgy way. Here is some inspiration. Hope you enjoy!

I adore this pink spiral staircase. This picture proves that pink looks great in a modern, minimal room. I don't remember where I got this image. Probably Desire to Inspire.

Awesome DIY pink cabinet by flickr user Smile and Wave. I would love to have this in my office.



You already know that I adore the designs of Jessie of My Mod Style. Have you seen her remodeled office? It is simply divine. What a gorgeous shade of pink, and those lamps are too fab. This is a place where I could write a best selling novel. I think this pink could be the cure for procrastination, as I would never want to come out of that room!

I think this painting is so cute. I am not sure the significance of the scribble, but I think it is fab paired with the hanging lamp. Image Desire to Inspire.

I adore pink Christmas trees! Image Making it Lovely. And speaking of Christmas, this hot pink suzani pillow from Acacia would make a great gift. This pillow would look great in a Bohemian-inspired living room.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin