Sunday, November 29, 2009

Blogging - Absolutely Beautiful Things

One of my favorite hangouts is the coffee shop at Borders. I sip a latte and peruse their fine selection of shelter magazines. I get so excited when I open a magazine and see a home that I recognize! Last month's Vogue Living Australia featured the lovely home of Anna Spiro. Anna's blog, Absolutely Beautiful Things is one of the first I discovered when I discovered the wonderful world of blogging almost three years ago. I've been following it ever since.



Anna's style is very different from mine. Her combinations of patterns are at times seemingly incongruent, but are always fascinating. Anna and I share a love of white walls and floors. And she says that she can't live without some hot pink in her living room. I adore the pink and red painting in her dining room. Hmm. Maybe we are not so different after all.

When I look at Anna's home I think about adding some patterned black and white pillows to my decor. Congratulations, Anna, on being featured in Vogue Living, and thanks for being an inspiration! xxoo

1 comment:

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you so much for your lovely post about my VL article! So kind of you.

Kindest regards,

Anna Spiro

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin