Wednesday, December 20, 2017

J Segal Design, Part II: The Most Beautiful Desk in the World

Hello dear readers!  Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.  In the post below, I introduced you to designer J Segal and the beautiful bags he makes. Jeff is multi-talented, everything he touches turns to gold. Today, I'd like to show you an example of his hand made furniture.

The iLean desk!  The most beautiful desk ever!  Perfect in its geometry and balance, it's actually two pieces.  This desk would look fabulous in a mid-century, retro or industrial environment.

I would love to see it paired with a Charlotte Perriand bookcase.  I need to win the lottery so I can buy it.  I am obsessed!  And dig that ikebana vase, I need that too.  Humans make really beautiful things, don't they?

Design fans, stay tuned for my year end review which will include the most beautiful furniture ever designed.  This piece, of course, makes the list.


Contact Jeff on Instagram @JSegalDesign

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin