Saturday, July 3, 2010

Spin Ceramics



OMG have you seen the new seven fortunes vases from CB2? They have me drooling! I want the set. CB2 worked with a Chinese design collective called Spin for these vases. They are based on ancient Chinese traditions with a decidedly modern twist. Each vase represents one of the seven fortunes. That is: prosperity, joy, health, longevity, happiness, inner peace and contentment. I was so intrigued I did a little internet research on Spin. Here are some images I found, hope you enjoy!




The Design Dynasty. I want this totally fab tea set. Love the simple, organic, but thoroughly modern shape. Would work great in mid-century or industrial design.








Shanghai Unlike


Japan Visitor.

Travel Diairies. I love their simple, serene forms.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Those vases are cool from CB2! I can't wait to display all my vases again. Especially the ones YOU gave me. :) I love crate and barrel & CB2. They always have great vases and pottery.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin