Friday, May 27, 2011

Perfect Pink Sofa



I saw this perfect sofa today in my favorite vintage store.  I will be revealing my source in an upcoming post so stay tuned.  This sofa would be perfect in my apartment.  It wouldn't even need to be reupholstered, and its structurally sound and so comfy.  Dig the back of this sofa, it only looks like loose backed pillows - they are actually secure which makes it even more sturdy.  I'm not a fan of loose back sofas.  Unfortunately the sofa was $849.  Out of my budget, but actually a good price.  This sucker will last for years.  If you are in the market for a sofa you really should go vintage, they just don't make 'em like they used to.  I think this would be a great sofa for Emily Henderson's show Secrets from a Stylist don't you?  She always finds the most rad sofas.  Emily, I adore your show.  Let me know if you want this sofa, okay?  It can be arranged, but you'll have to come to Cleveland to get it.  Kidding on that last part - but I would love it if you came to Cleveland and brought Antonio with you.  xo 

P.S.  You know how it is during a long weekend when all the blogs go quiet.  It can be a little lonely.  Not to worry, the editors here at Creative Influences plan to continue posting during the long weekend, and have some great posts lined up so stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin