Monday, November 12, 2007

What I'm reading

This is a must read for any artist trying to find themselves. I wanted to pull a quote from the book to post here - but it was impossible to find just one. Not only should anyone who wants to be an artist read this, but they should carry it with them and refer to it any time they feel discouraged. This slim volume is nothing short of profound.

To my fellow creative traveler, Vineeta. Thank you for recommending this book to me at a pivotal point in my life and for your support since the very beginning of this wonderful endeavor.

2 comments:

SeanG said...

I'll pick this one up after the holidays. I've read (and enjoyed) his Book of Hours: Love Poems to God.

Vineeta said...

Peggy, what a great idea to share your inpiration like this and how generous! I will inturn forever be grateful to the person who gave me this treasure & went ahead and bought a copy for me. May Rainer Maria Rilke's wisdom reach and help many more artists.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin