Monday, November 12, 2007

Marketing People are Geniuses


Logo design from National City Bank.


Logo design is an art form. I am consistently in awe of the creativity and genius that goes into graphic design. During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the talented people who work in marketing out did themselves. Everywhere I looked were beautiful pink logos.  Also bought a beautiful pink filing cabinet on the cheap from Staples.  And leave it to Campbell's soup to do a tribute to women as well as to Warhol. I don't ever remember seeing a pink commemorative soup can before!  I love it! I want to line up multiples of this fab can on my kitchen shelf.



Thanks to National City Bank and Campbell's soup for making the world a little more pink, and hence a lot more beautiful.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love graphic design. I wouldn't mind getting into web design also. I hope I get Photo shop for Xmas. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin