Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Addicted to Vignettes ...and Filters

One of my favorite things to do is putter about my apartment. I especially love rearranging my vases. I dream of having my own little boutique where I could putter to my heart's content. I was particularly pleased with the vignette I created today with two of my favorites: my moon lamp from CB2 and a graceful vintage Japanese vase.


Of course, upon completing a successful vignette, I feel the need to document it. Odd, right? But the technology allows us to take part in photographic experiments we never thought possible. So many filters are available, it's hard to choose. And these days, everyone's a photographer.

This filter is called Faded Glow on the Snapseed app. It's my current favorite. It creates moody pictures, and is perfect for rainy day shots (see a couple examples here).  What about you, dear readers? What's your favorite filter?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin