Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas to everyone who takes the time to read my blog! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. 
This year I fell in love with creative Christmas decorations. I especially love non-traditional decorations and bulbs. Bulbs were very colorful this year. Silver, blue, purple and, yes, even black. Here are some beautiful Christmas displays. I love bulbs used in installation art.  Hope you enjoy!

Image from Peeks.


Image from flickr user ianb888.


Image from flicker user Supercamel.



Image from flicker user chooyutshing.


Image from flickr user Ruffle & Blossom.

Isn't this cute? Super creative flickr user ATLITW. She made this out of objects she's been collecting over the years. I'd be tempted to leave it up all year it's so cute.


I've seen a lot of black bulbs this year. Love them. Especially on white trees. Image from flickr user katisworld.


Orange and pink flocked bulbs in my apartment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin